Are you wondering about a loan at Martinez, but do you need help in making a final decision? Check the list of advantages and disadvantages of this offer prepared by us! Get to know the opinions of the company’s existing customers. Perhaps they will help you dispel your doubts!
It’s easy to request a bad credit payday loan
If you are looking for a lender with whom you have real chances for a payday loan, we will be a great choice. Cost if it is bad? According to information from customers, our company is characterized by a high degree of acceptance of applications.
Unlike many lenders operating on the online market, Martinez does not see a problem for the client to have, for example, two active loans at the same time. If, therefore, when using the money borrowed from Martinez, you decide that you need even more cash, you can re-apply for a loan in the same company. Martinez only indicates that when applying for another loan, the client must have at least half of the existing liability repaid.
The Martinez brand’s offer will also be of interest to seniors. The lender willingly provides loans to all persons under 80 years of age. In competition, the maximum age limit is about 60-70 years. At Martinez, a much older person also has a chance to get a loan.
Advantages and disadvantages of loans at Martinez
Help us to complete this list! We collect opinions about Martinez, so please describe your experience with the company in the comments below. All comments and customer stories are read and taken into account by us.
Advantages of loans at Martinez
- high chance of a positive consideration of the application
- prices close to the competition
- the ability to repay the loan even in 24 installments
- in the case of problems with repayment of the loan, it is possible to set new conditions for returning the liability
- contract sent to an e-mail and signed in the presence of a courier
- fast transfer of cash to your account (one business day from the receipt of the contract by the company)
- the offers can also be used by people around 80 years of age
- many possibilities of contacting the Customer Service Office (helpline, chat etc.)
- no need to provide additional documents
- the option to pay the loan also in the form of a GIRO check
Disadvantages of loans at Martinez
- loan available only to persons over 20 years of age
- customer control in debtors’ databases
- additional fees (preparatory, administrative)
- the possibility of only borrowing larger amounts for longer